The Tinner Hill Blues Festival is the only three-day music festival in Northern Virginia. There are all kinds of blues for all ages, all weekend, all over town! The 25th Annual Blues Festival is June 8th through June 10th. All Blues, All Weekend, All Over Town. Come experience the Big Blues Festival with the Small town feel in the Little City!
- General Admission: $25 advance / $30 gate
- VIP: $35 advance / $40 gate. Includes special tented, reserved seating. Plus free non-alcoholic beverages.
- Platinum VIP: $250 advance only. Admits 2. Complimentary meals & festival T-shirts for 2 plus drink tickets (4) and special tented reserved seating. Free non-alcoholic beverages.
- Children 12 and under free with paying adult!
- Well-behaved dogs welcomed, must be leashed
- No weapons, guns, alcohol or fireworks. All bags & coolers subject to search
- Anyone consuming alcohol must have a valid ID!
Welcome by MC: Texas Fred, The Zydeco Cowboy 1:00 PM
DC Mudd 1:10 PM
Bushmasters/Gary Brown 2:10 PM
Jarekus Singleton 3:10 PM
Vanessa Collier 4:30 PM
Albert Castiglia 5:50 PM
Kenny Neal 7:10 PM
Family-friendly • Children’s activities
Children 12 & under free with paid adult
Rain or Shine • Leashed, well-trained dogs are welcome.
NO weapons, guns, fireworks or alcohol allowed. All bags and coolers subject to search.
Free parking at Kaiser Permanente, 201 N. Washington St. and George Mason Square, 103 W. Broad St. Limited street parking and at City Hall. Please observe parking restrictions and No Parking Zones. Towing is enforced.
Need more Blues? Festival After Party w/Jamell Richardson, JV’s Restaurant,
6666 Arlington Blvd. Admission discount w/festival wristband
Saturday: Bar Crawl
Dogwood Tavern: Andrew Burleson Duo
Ireland's Four Provinces: Ciaron Quinn
Many restaurants & bars in Falls Church will have live music Friday & Saturday nights
7th Annual Blues Festival Juried Arts Exhibition • June 1 - 30
Art and Frame of Falls Church | Hours/Info: www.artandframeoffallschurch.com