The Tinner Hill Blues Festival is the only three-day music festival in Northern Virginia. There are all kinds of blues for all ages, all weekend, all over town! The 25th Annual Blues Festival is June 8th through June 10th. All Blues, All Weekend, All Over Town. Come experience the Big Blues Festival with the Small town feel in the Little City!
- General Admission: $25 advance / $30 gate
- VIP: $35 advance / $40 gate. Includes special tented, reserved seating. Plus free non-alcoholic beverages.
- Platinum VIP: $250 advance only. Admits 2. Complimentary meals & festival T-shirts for 2 plus drink tickets (4) and special tented reserved seating. Free non-alcoholic beverages.
- Children 12 and under free with paying adult!
- Well-behaved dogs welcomed, must be leashed
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- Anyone consuming alcohol must have ID!
4pm - 9pm
444 W. Broad Street, Falls Church, VA
Festival Kicks off with Blues, Brews & BBQ BLOCK PARTY